Could, should, wood! Nail a career in carpentry with this pre-apprenticeship
When you complete this Certificate II in Building and Construction pre-apprenticeship you will be what employers are looking for as an apprentice carpenter and joiner.
You will gain the knowledge and skills to work effectively in the building industry, in accordance with current building practices.
Gain these skills:
- manual and power tool use
- construction of wall frames
- installing flooring
- interpreting plans
- calculating the right amount of materials for the job
- working with scaffolding safely at heights and
- workplace health and safety
Learn in specialised facilities
The Mandurah, Rockingham and Thornlie campuses offer world-class facilities and are equipped with the latest technology.