National ID: 52824WA | State ID: AC05
Do you want a trade that others look up to?
When you complete this Certificate II in Building and Construction pre-apprenticeship you'll be what employers are looking for as an apprentice wall and ceiling liner.
Gain these skills:
- installing and fixing plasterboard sheets to walls and ceilings
- fixing battens
- mixing plastering compounds
- interpreting plans
- measuring and calculating the right amount of materials for the job
- working with scaffolding safely at heights and
- workplace health and safety
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Further Study Option(s)
Certificate II in Building and Construction (Pathway - Trades) (Wall and Ceiling Lining Pre-Apprenticeship), Certificate III in Wall Ceiling Lining, Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) (Builder's Registration)
- One semester
- Not competitive
- No selection criteria
|Rockingham||One semester||No||No selection criteria|
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.