National ID: 52807WA | State ID: BCX38
This course is intended to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to perform the following tasks associated with entry level workforce participation:
- Self esteem (being able to complete a qualification)
- Practical skills to do maintenance around communities where there is limited access to trades persons
- Knowledge to effectively communicate with trades persons
- Improved literacy through learning
- Opportunities to participate in the Mining Industry workforce
Your qualification prepares you for roles such as:
Further study opportunities:
The Certificate 1 in Industrial Skills (Entry Level Training) provides participants with the opportunity to gain skills in a range of trades to enable them;
- Entry into the resource industry workforce (pre-employment programs)
- Articulation into specialised trade studies (remote programs)
- Capacity building of Indigenous communities skills base (remote communities programs)
- Building skills in learners support areas (LLN areas)
Further Study option(s)
Pre-Apprenticeship Certificate II in Engineering
Please contact the college to receive an indicative price for this course.
VET Student Loans
VET Student Loans is the new program that replaces the current VET FEE HELP scheme.
Eligible students will be entitled to apply for a VET Student Loan. Comprehensive information on VET Student Loans can be found on the Australian Government website education.gov.au/vet-student-loans
Fees, charges, available locations, applications, and enrolment procedures for international students are different to those applicable to local students.
International students can only study full-time.
For information on international student fees and application, please follow this link to the TAFE International WA website www.tafeinternational.wa.edu.au